A slightly curated list of software I've written or contributed to. More on GitHub.
Own projectsProjects which are either one man shows, or where I'm the main developer.
- ghc-simple, a simplified interface to the GHC API, giving easy access to highly optimized (or not, depending on what you need) core, STG and other intermediate formats. Write your own Haskell compiler in mere minutes!
- shellmate and shellmate-extras, an EDSL for writing platform-independent shell scripts in Haskell.
- nyanbda, flexible Nyaa Torrents client/watcher/downloader.
- mcctl, a toolkit for managing Minecraft servers robustly, using systemd and DBus.
- haste-deck, a library for making slideshows with Haste.
- PhD tools, a suite of tools for busy PhD students.