I'm a PhD student with the functional programming research group at Chalmers University of Technology, working on EDSLs and web technologies.
- A Meta-EDSL for Distributed, Heterogeneous Web Applications, Haskell '17
- High-Performance Client-Side Web Applications Through Haskell EDSLs, Haskell '16
- Foreign Exchange at Low, Low Rates, IFL '15
- A Seamless, Client-Centric Programming Model for Type-Safe Web Applications, Haskell '14; joint work with Koen Claessen
- Errata: removed a truncated, nonsensical sentence accidentally included in the published version.
- Scoping Monadic Relational Database Queries (non-PR'd, presented at TFP '17)
- Licentiate thesis: A Distributed Haskell for the Modern Web, Chalmers University of Technology.
- MSc thesis: Towards a Declarative Web, Gothenburg University.
- BSc thesis: Lambdascript, Gothenburg University.