I used to be a PhD student with the functional programming research group at Chalmers University of Technology, working on EDSLs and web technologies.
- A Meta-EDSL for Distributed, Heterogeneous Web Applications, Haskell '17.
- High-Performance Client-Side Web Applications Through Haskell EDSLs, Haskell '16.
- Foreign Exchange at Low, Low Rates, IFL '15.
- A Seamless, Client-Centric Programming Model for Type-Safe Web Applications, Haskell '14; joint work with Koen Claessen. Errata:
- Removed truncated, dead sentence accidentally left in from an earlier draft.
- Scoping Monadic Relational Database Queries (non-PR'd, presented at TFP '17)
- PhD thesis: Functional EDSLs for Web Applications, Chalmers University of Technology. Errata:
- Fixed an off-by-one error in the numbering of tables.
- Corrected STG-to-JS translation of let-bindings.
- Licentiate thesis: A Distributed Haskell for the Modern Web, Chalmers University of Technology.
- MSc thesis: Towards a Declarative Web, Gothenburg University.
- BSc thesis: Lambdascript, Gothenburg University.
I like hacking on open source software, for personal needs as well as
in the course of my research.
Here's a (very) curated list of free software I've worked on.
- Haste, a web-targeting Haskell environment
- Selda, a domain-specific language for accessing relational databases from Haskell
- Wanchan, a flexible Nyaa Torrents scraper
More on GitHub
Talks I've given that also happened to be recorded.
In my spare time, I enjoy localizing manga from Japanese into
English and/or Swedish.
Here's a collection of some of my localizations.