I'm a PhD student with the functional programming research group at Chalmers University of Technology, working on EDSLs and web technologies.
- Scoping Monadic Relational Database Queries (pre-conference version), under review for TFP '17
- A Meta-EDSL for Distributed, Heterogeneous Web Applications, Haskell '17
- High-Performance Client-Side Web Applications Through Haskell EDSLs, Haskell '16
- Foreign Exchange at Low, Low Rates, IFL '15
- A Seamless, Client-Centric Programming Model for Type-Safe Web Applications, Haskell '14; joint work with Koen Claessen
- Errata: removed a truncated, nonsensical sentence accidentally included in the published version.
- Licentiate thesis: A Distributed Haskell for the Modern Web, Chalmers University of Technology.
- MSc thesis: Towards a Declarative Web, Gothenburg University.
- BSc thesis: Lambdascript, Gothenburg University.
I like hacking on open source software, for personal needs as well as
in the course of my research.
Here's a (very) curated list of free software I've worked on.
- Haste, a web-targeting Haskell environment
- Selda, a domain-specific language for accessing relational databases from Haskell
- Wanchan, a flexible Nyaa Torrents scraper
More on GitHub
Talks I've given that also happened to be recorded.
In my spare time, I enjoy localizing manga from Japanese into
English and/or Swedish.
Here's a collection of some of my localizations.